Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tell It To My Heart

It seems you have some explaining to do...
I feel some type of misunderstanding.
Tell me again when you tapped out...
cause ii was still in for the fight.
While you were thinking of all that was wrong
I sat believing in all that was right.
But you don't quite see it
Where we've been, where we are,
or where we could and should be.
I use to hate how much ii loved you
and now all ii do is hate you...
But, I don't...
But ii want too.
Only if that would just make you
read it,
see it,
weep it,
breathe it!
Retract these tears..
Contract these thoughts.
See what you found
and feel what you lost.
Remember me
Remember us...
Miss me
and my touch
But you can't
Or at least you won't
Your so far gone
and im flying in coach.
Wishing it was us in first class
Cruising with time
with love as our blast
and our light when its dark
still thinking of you
man ii hate this part
But its over now
Thats how you chose it to be
But whats life without you
when your loves still in me?

*When you find out, tell it to my heart. For it still needs a bit more convincing.

♥ you Shi.






No comments:

Post a Comment