Friday, June 4, 2010

At Your Best

I criticize myself a lot, this ii know. im fragile, sensitive, gullable, and naiive, but ii also know that all of these are things that make me better. I have what most people lack, && that is a good heart. I couldn't even wish the worst on the person that hurt me the most. Possibly because its too close to call. I sit and ask myself, "Casilya, why do you just let people walk in and out of your life, hurt you when you try to help them, take away your smile in exchange for tears?" It took me a while, but ii finally know the answer. People will walk in your life, if only for a second, just to shake things up a bit. They teach you how to love, it teaches you how to hate, it taught me how to decide between the two. People will walk out of your life to teach you how to forgive, how to let go, and how to move on. People come back to show you that you did your part in their life, you've touched a heart or inspired a mind. People stick around to show others that they should have never left in the first place. Every downfall puts me closer to my best. I just had to learn how to take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment