Sunday, December 19, 2010

I Like You Because....


I like you because of you. The you that you once were. The you that you'll always be. The you that I still don't know, but the you that keeps me falling. No rush to be on solid ground because the you in me keeps me balanced. I feel all types of crazy by confessing this so soon, but the me in you should let you know that I don't have anything to lose..YET, I like you because you know me...even when I don't know myself. You see me perfectly for what I am. No need to change it. But you're changing...and I let you. Maybe I should meet you half way. But I'm scared, and you're scared. But I won't be scared to say it. So I'll say it, but that wont save it...from getting in our way. Right now...today, I want to promise you some things. I'm going to like you because of all that you mean...my laugh, my smile..it's all coming from you. And as strong as your guards are, I'm going to get through...so let's save time. Just let me in. Let me be your heart, be your rock, be your friend, be your reasons to let go, and love once more...because i'm feeing you now like never before. But I know I've hurt you and you've hurt me, and I know that feelings can sometimes mislead. But what matters is that we are here right now. Because now... the only thing that we are losing is time, just say yes already..c'mon and be mine. Yes, I like you. I really reaaallly like you because...the same things I like are the same things I love. So...I'll like you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment