Tuesday, December 21, 2010

No BOYS Allowed!!!!!

KERI HILSON – NO BOYS ALLOWED TRACKLIST

1. BUYOU (FEAT. J. COLE)
2. PRETTY GIRL ROCK
3. THE WAY YOU LOVE ME (FEAT. RICK ROSS)
4. BAHM BAHM (DO IT ONCE AGAIN I WANT YOU)
5. ONE NIGHT STAND (FEAT. CHRIS BROWN)
6. LOSE CONTROL (LET ME DOWN) (FEAT. NELLY)
7. TOY SOLDIER
8. BREAKING POINT
9.BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE
10. GIMME WHAT I WANT
11. ALL THE BOYS
12. PRETTY GIRL ROCK (REMIX) (FEAT. KANYE WEST)

--I've gave No Boys Allowed a second listen and it has potential to grow on me. I like it for the most part, but I feel like the title isn't consistent with the album as a whole. I guess I expected the album to tell a story, much like In A Perfect World. However, Keri is still a fresh artist and in her process of finding herself I say job well done.

(She gets 3 Sil's from me)

No comments:

Post a Comment