Saturday, December 11, 2010

Complicated.

Your touch still lingers on my skin.
Looking into your eyes..
I fall again...
As your fingers slowly trace my face
Finding something more beautiful
about it each day.

And then you kiss my lips,
and everything else..
I slowly forget.
Forgetting all that isn't you
knowing in my heart
no other man would do..
All the things you do
to make me smile...
are all in you,
it's all worthwhile.

The way I talk,
and the way you listen
as if it's the first time you've heard it before.
And I keep talking
and you keep listening
and you listen...and listen once more
And then I find time
to push you away
and you find time
to be back the next day...
I tell you I hate you
as you kiss my cheek
because deep down you know
exactly, what I really mean.
And now my heart
is so wrapped up in fear
but somehow..
you know just how to get near...
close enough to
touch my heart...
and give me faith
in our new start.
Then my mind takes me back
to all the ones before
and how...
it felt so right
but how
it ended so wrong.
And how...
they took my heart in pieces
and how...
the hurt just never ceases.
and now...
how things just feel the same
and how..
I can't keep up with this game.
Cause if I finally let you in,
You would have to accept
the person I've been.
and me accept
that you're not him.
But you could hurt me
just like he did.
did
did you expect this to be easy...
cause I know it's a lot to take in..
But before I jump TOO far...
Tell me your name again??









1 comment: