Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Paris to Perish




don't be sad love...
don't wanna see you cry.
I know this isn't what you wanted.
But you want it.

speak to me my love...
i'll be your only listener.
I know this isn't what you mean.
But you meant it.

you gave me all my heart's desires...
implanted your love into my mind.
I know you didn't wanna do it.
But you did it.

Give it.
Gave it.
Make it.
Made it.

You made me feel like ii was guranteed a spot in your world. You held my hand as if we were interlocked for life. You knew that I would never let go. Seems as if thats when you...let go. You knew when we met, that I wasn't perfect. You loved each flaw singlely, on its own. You let me feel like it was worth it. But you weren't worth it...

You weren't worth the face I faced when you left me there alone. Or the constant stares behind my back. You weren't worth me losing my friends, and then myself. I waited my turn in line to love you just like everyone else could have, but no one else could. I had a vision, but ii assume it ran too deep. Cause im noticing everything around me, I see everything but you. I thought that was all I'd ever need.

I accept the blame, since you can't even take partial credit. I'll take whats left of me, turn around...and walk away. But I count my steps...as you let me.

Don't let me love...
We can't walk away.
I know this isn't how you planned it,
soo the plan is:

let's runaway love...
to a place call Paris.
waiting in patience..
don't let us perish.

Let me save you. ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment