Monday, July 19, 2010

10 Things I Hate About You

I feel this is something you've driven me to do...

to list all the things, ii HATE about you:


1. I hate the way you talk, and somehow make me listen. Keeping me hanging on your every word and the spaces and dots in between.


2. I hate the way you call me...right on time. Its like you know when I want you, even though I never say it.


3. I hate how competitive you always are. Even when we're arguing, you neeever let me win.


4. I hate the way you met me last. We'd be together if I had met you first.


5. I hate the way you laugh...because it secretly makes me laugh too.


6. I hate the way you say my name, and the butterflies that always linger inside of me.


7. I hate that it hurt you to hurt me. Yet, that didnt stop you from doing it.


8. I hate the way you make me feel comfortable. It seems you see right through me.


9. I hate the way you love me. Patiently, forgivingly, with unconditional measures.


10. And ii hate the way, I don't hate you at all. In fact, I love you more than you can ever know.




No comments:

Post a Comment