Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Confessions

head to toe. from all the depths of my soul. through the blood in my veins. from the heart in my chest... ii feel it. I feel it, but ii dare not speak it. At least not of my mouth. Sooo hard to admit it...don't want to forget it. But ii must confess it...then let it...be.

At night, ii still think about you.
I often smile to myself,
for the previous enactments we shared...
has become a part of me.
Ya see, your the other half of me
and just as ii thought that ii gave you all of me..
ii realize that there's a better part of me
just swaying and brewing..
can't let this go to waste.
Sometimes when the wind blows
it comforts me.
For that moment ii feel what it felt like..
how it felt, to lay in the arms of someone who loved me.
And when im alone
I close my eyes reaaaally tight
and hope to God that when ii open them,
you'd be asking me what the heck ii am doing.
And we'd just laugh it off
as I realize that this was all a dream.
But dreams are the only glimpses ii get of you.
I wanna get to you...
Get to you.
I gotta get to your heart.
I gotta see you happy..
and although ii wanna be the one,
the one that gives you that feeling...
if its so,
If its finally time to let you go.
I confess..
that it is something...
that ii already know.

T H E E N D.


No comments:

Post a Comment