Saturday, May 29, 2010

That's Why You're Beautiful

i need a doctor. some real type of surgeon to put me under the needle. hopefully when he dissects my mind, he can tell me when this good girl went bad. and just hopefully when he gets to my heart, he can tell me if i'm gone forever. i've already broken down my soul and its a good one. i give more than i receive, i pray for them more than i pray for me. i stress more than i embrace, but thats okay. because that's all apart of this person i've been born into. a people pleaser. yepp! my world revolves around pleasing others, making sure that they are content in life. sometimes i don't enjoy it, but i don't know how to control it. i say "no" maybe 4% of the time. Friendships...i try to savor. relationships have been hard to let go. Perhaps because so many people have walked out of my life, that i often go above and beyond to make sure they stick around. My issues, i study them. and i'm nowhere near perfect, and i know it. I'm imperfectly human...and thats why i'm beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment