Sunday, May 23, 2010

Porcelian Doll

Sometimes you may just see me staring off. Staring at nothing in particular. Blank expression. And you triggered it. Thinking about how things could have been. How it was. Scared of how things are going to be. How it is. I mean ii understand that life involves living. But ii wish I had a choice of whether I could live it with you. Things could have been so much easier that way. Could have been. Instead, sometimes I just feel like a puppet, being pulled in so many directions. Im that girl . But ii dont wanna be. Im the girl people think they've figured out, but most people don't have a clue. I feel more like porcelian. Hard as glass on the outside, but people could see through me if they wanted to. But they don't. But if they did, they'd probably see a heart inside...as cold as it wants to be. Cracked just enough for someone else to slip right in. But ii dont want them too. But they will. Sigh.All these thoughts in my head. I wish there was a prescription to rid them all away.//


As Days Go By-Kiley Dean


No comments:

Post a Comment