Wednesday, May 19, 2010

i hate this part.

Okaay so he didn't call or text me today. Sad face. I hate this part. The part with starting over && getting to no someone new. Like he could be a fresh start, the breath of air that I need to take my mind off of him. Even if its only for a little while. It sucks though that we're already on summer break, because we just started to talk before school let out. It doesn't help if this doesn't work out because we are in the same modeling troupe and ugggh...that would be awkward. But Silya is going to stop being pessimistic right now and think positive. Now this freakn guy has this way of making me feel like a little girl again. I anticipate when he calls, or whats the next thing he's going to say. This is the first time in a long time were even if things are going wrong, im still having fun going wrong with him. Make sense? Okaay so he says that he's tired of calling me first. But ii dont like to bug people because if ii had it my way...we'd talk from a.m to p.m gladly. Its not that i'm being prideful or playing games, its more of the fact that I don't want to start liking him more than ii already do. I have to admit, I'm a little scared. Scared to be happy again, because ii don't know how fast it'll be taken away this time. I know nothing last forever...but this time...ii just wish it could.

No comments:

Post a Comment