Monday, May 17, 2010

Here I Stand



I used to say that I would rather be alone if ii had to be without you. Now that i'm without you... I don't say much at all. Every second without you is like a minute without air. It feels like a thousand blows to the body that then goes numb, leaving me to only feel it in my heart. I still remember the day you had to leave. it was the last day I have ever felt complete happiness. You told me you would be back if you could. Guess you couldn't.You told me no amount of miles could break us apart. Yet, we're broken.I've tried to break. Break away from the feeling of your fingertips perfectly placed into mines. Away from how you saw the beauty of a diamond when all ii saw was coal. From your smile, your laugh, && most of all your...heart. The feeling sits with me that now someone else gets to love all of what ii am missing. You. I've moved on, but I can't let go. I know this because I try. I'm trying. I've tried
...

No comments:

Post a Comment