Thursday, January 14, 2010

[The Game]

We all know the game. Most of us play it well. But what happens to the players that don't know the rules? The ones who live in love and put their hearts on the line everytime, hoping that this time its different than the last. That this time won't end up like that one and hopefully it never ends at all. Hmm...wishful thinking! Actor/Singer Ray J stated:

"I feel like you broke my [heart]...just to see what was inside."

Day by day i'm finding this to be more true. I guess my ultimate question is...where do all the broken hearts go when the world is done using them? Are they recycled for later use?? Because I feel like they should just be thrown away. Survival of the fittest...Every man for himself. Love's a game, so I might as well play it!

Mood: Heartless

No comments:

Post a Comment