Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Amazing.

I loved you..
more than I
knew I should.

I loved you..
more than I
knew I could.

I love you..
Still
like I knew I would.
And it's amazing..
so amazing.

Our souls were so young
but our love was timeless..
How I could catch his gaze
and feel his heart beat...
in mines.

How one kiss from his lips..
could seal all the cracks in my world.
The innocent smile on my face
when he called me "his girl".
Laying in his arms
like an angel in his wings.

One of those days
we let love fly away
But no matter what we call it..
we can't call us a mistake.

How many times are you going to feel it the way we felt it?
I handed you my heart and I'm so glad that you kept it..
Just take your faith and your fate and place it back in me.
And God will take carry us both back where we need to be.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment