Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Falling Over Myself


This love has watered down my endurance. Bits of it now makes me weak. It amazes me, this up and these downs and how we often fall to far in between. We're deep...in high waters. And once again I have not come prepared. You once were my life vest and now you are the boulder that sinks me. My skin's not tough enough. My mind is just strained. I love you then I hate you and now the feelings are one in the same. But you touch me, like you always did. And the fight begins again. Your armor is on and as is mines for this war I've seemed to create on my own. On my own. This battle is merely a product of your ability to unconcern yourself with all things that make me...me and all the things we could be if only...but it's not. This love has lost it's worth, yet we keep fighting. A meaningless war, and I keep hiding. Maybe next time....you will find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment