Saturday, September 4, 2010

Good Morning

Wake me up from this night mare. Because the nights are always the worst. Nights are when its coldest. Nights are when everything from your day recollects in your mind. I want so much to wake up from this scare, but this is the closest ii can ever be to you. My night mare, began when I first met you. My heart did something it had never done before. It stopped. Before I could regain my breath, ii was already falling in love. Our nights...our days, made me feel impeccable. Even if it was for a second, I never wanted to be without you. Even when I wanted to give up on us, you never let me. Then things changed, all in one night. The night I watched you, in a way that I had never watched you before. Because we both knew that things would never be the same. When you've given your all to someone, your heart, your mind, your promise, your soul...its impossible to get all those pieces back when its all over. Over. Over. It's over..but it could never really be over. Because these nights keep bringing you back to me. Even in the arms of someone else, these nights still whisper your name in my ear. So ii wear ear plugs. But then these nights breeze your touch down my spine. So ii put on a sweater. And then these nights take my breath away. and my heart, stops. just like it use to when ii was with you. Soooo ii pray for good morning's cause these nights, just murdered me.

No comments:

Post a Comment