Friday, June 11, 2010

So Far Gone



I want to be able to look at everything ii do and say that it was worth it. But thats not possible. I've done some things that have been everything but such, but every mistake ii made makes me appreciate the lesson that much more. Whether I learn from the lesson or never do, mistakes were made to teach. I don't look at any past person in my life as a mistake, although ii used to. But now, I see that they taught me what kind of future persons too look forward too. It teaches me about the persons I need to stop expecting to be there and accept the people that never planned to leave my side. I can tell day by day that im growing. Growing from the person ii always was into the person that i've never been. But thats a good thing.The things I never did are the same things I needed to do to step forward. It wasn't a kilometer or a mile...maybe not even a leap, but its the movement that counts. I know they're thinking, she's so far gone and too far to come back. They're right. Im at my checkpoint on a one-way street. I can look back all ii want....but the only direction ii can go is laying in front of me. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment