Monday, June 14, 2010

The Point of it All

Let's face the facts...or more like the truth. I know now, that I'm probably going to love you forever...if not beyond that. But at this very moment...ii no longer want to. It's tiring to think about trying not to think about you. To think if i'm crossing your mind as often as your resting on mines. What we had was inarguably beautiful. And just when I get in my state of mind where ii feel like 'everything happens for a reason'.. ii say no they don't...and if they do..ii want to know every single one. Right now. *sigh* but right now ii have someone in my life that makes me ask no questions. All ii do is feel...feel for him in every inch of my soul...but not my heart. I think my hearts so confused, ii couldn't trust it if ii wanted to. I know that me and this guyy are going to get to a happy place... a place far more happier than we already are, and unintentionally i'm going to push him away. i'm going to accidentally find little reasons of why ii should be alone instead of happy with him. Well at least thats how ii feel now. But ii know once ii start believing in my heart that happiness doesn't have to be just temporary, then that's when i'll let love take it's course once again. the point of it all is thats it's all because...of you...

1 comment:

  1. SILYAAAA!!! you ALWAYS manage to write exactly what IM feeling! errr! you're amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete